Cedar Fair is an entertainment company that owns and operates amusement parks and water parks. The company is based in Sandusky, Ohio at Cedar Point, Their largest theme park. Cedar Fair owns and operates 12 theme parks: Eleven in the United States, and one in Canada.
The name comes from a combination of two words from their first two parks' names (Cedar Point and Valleyfair).
Cedar Fair was formed in 1978 as an operating partnership between Cedar Point and the then one-year-old Valleyfair.
Current Theme Parks (12)Edit
- California's Great America - Santa Clara, California
- Canada's Wonderland - Vaughan, Canada
- Carowinds - Charlotte, North Carolina/Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Cedar Point - Sandusky, Ohio
- Dorney Park - Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Gilroy Gardens - Gilroy, California
- Kings Dominion - Doswell, Virginia
- Kings Island - Mason, Ohio
- Knott's Berry Farm - Buena Park, California
- Michigan's Adventure - Muskegon, Michigan
- Valleyfair - Shakopee, Minnesota
- Worlds of Fun - Kansas City, Missouri